Otherwords, the translation agency in Turin that can reach you anywhere, offers translations in different sectors, to increase your business and support your international growth
Over time, we have realised that what our clients really need are:
1 high quality content
2 optimised translation times
3 readily available content, without the need for extra checks by the client
This is why we have optimised our services in order to satisfy our clients by supplying quick, high-quality translation services.
WHAT DO WE DO TO MEET THESE NEEDS?
• The project manager is in charge of carrying out a thorough analysis to identify the parameters of the work and choose most suitable resources and tools to implement the language project required by the client;
• the translation the translation exclusively to professional translators who are native speakers of the target language of the translation and specialise in the field in question with the aim of providing each client with a competent, quality translation service;
• the translation is proofread by one or more professionals other than the translator. This type of check covers all aspects of the text: spelling, grammar, language register, completeness, conformity to the original text, localization and level of comprehensibility;
• after proofreading, the translation, the project manager carries out a further check to ensure the completeness and uniformity of the terminology used before delivering the final translated text;
• after delivery, we look forward to receiving feedback so that we can use the information we receive to assist each of our clients in the best possible way.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT ALLOW US TO REDUCE THE TIME NEEDED TO PRODUCE A TRANSLATION WITHOUT AFFECTING ITS QUALITY ?
The Otherwords translation agency in Turin offers translation and proofreading services in all the languages of the world
This means that, depending on the needs of each client, we can dedicate a specialised, professional team of translators, and proofreaders, coordinated by a project manager, capable of working in perfect synchrony, considerably reducing the time required to complete the translation.
The technology we use is also essential to reduce the time needed to complete our translations: we use specific translation software capable of creating translation memories that reproduce text segments that are the same or similar to previously translated text segments or that are repeated within the text..
These procedures make it possible to optimise the time taken to complete translations and to create texts within the guidelines provided by each individual client. This not only saves a considerable amount of time and money, but also allows consistency with the terminology used in previous translations.
WE KNOW THAT TIME IS MONEY AND WE DON’T WANT TO WASTE YOURS!
At Otherwords we strive every day to deliver translationsthat are readily usable and meet your company’s requirements
This is why our team communicates constantly with clients and asks them about their preferences, reference material, glossaries or blacklists to be taken into account in our translations.
In short, we maximise our effort while minimising the consumption of your time.
In addition to translation we offer our clients numerous many other services cto provide them with even more accurate and personalised assistance. IAt Otherwords, not only do we handle translation services for our clients, we also take care of visual and technical aspects, so that we can enhance the quality of the translation and offer a tailored solution.
WE OFFER ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR EVEN MORE ACCURATE AND PERSONALISED ASSISTANCE
LAYOUT AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING
Our partners are able to edit your files and recreate the layout so that we can always offer you translated files with the same layout as the original files.
We can handle a variety of formats such as Word, Excel, PDF, Indesign, Framemaker, PowerPoint, HTML, xml and many others.
We can also create PDF files suitable for printing or interactive for the web.
CERTIFICATION AND LEGALISATION OF DOCUMENTS
At Otherwords, we handle the certification process at the Court of Turin, but we also analyse each case in detail to ensure that every client receives the best solution, including logistics, for the translation service required.
Contact our translation agency in Turin to find out about our projects
Contact us to discover all the translation, interpreting and language courses,we run at our agency in Turin
We are at no. 51 via Rubiana in Turin
Call us +39 351 619 44 63