OTHERWORDS AT THE SIDE OF COMPANIES: FOR TRANSLATIONS, INTERPRETING AND LANGUAGE TRAINING
For years at Otherwords, we have focused on providing translations, interpreting services and language training to meet the specific needs of our clients.
With our work, we help companies above all to fill their language needs to improve visibility and expansion on the foreign market. We avail ourselves of the help of mother tongue translators, interpreters and teachers. All our collaborators have adequate training that allows us to offer a quality service.
Here are some of the projects we have carried out for the clients who have chosen us:
Mahle Componenti Motori Italia spa
- Individual and group courses in English, German, French and Italian for foreigners.
- We provided technical translations for the mechanical components sector (Italian < > English, German) and interpreters (Italian < > English, Polish) at international meetings and training courses.
Metropolitan City of Turin
- Translations, simultaneous interpreting and voiceovers for videos as part of international projects relating to the territory (Italian > French, English).
- English language courses, both for individuals and for groups.
- Translation of company presentations and technical documentation regarding vehicle safety systems (Italian < > English; English > Czech).
BITO Italia srl
- Technical translations for the shelving and warehouse management sector.
- Translation of contracts and other administrative documents (Italian > German, English).
KUKA Roboter Italia S.p.A
- English language courses, both for groups and individuals, face-to-face and online.
- Translations of marketing texts in the wedding and formal wear sector (Italian > English, French, Spanish)
- Translation of technical and marketing documentation in the residential and industrial cleaning, waste management, plant maintenance and energy efficiency sectors (Italian > French; English).
- Translations of technical texts in the pump and industrial mixer sector (Italian > English, Spanish).
- Translations of laboratory tests on metallic materials for the automotive sector
- English language courses offering tailor-made learning programmes to meet specific needs.
Derichebourg Italia – San Germano
- English and French language courses.
- Technical translations in the waste management sector (Italian > French).
- Translations of marketing texts across several areas, including food and wine and local tourism (Italian > English).
Studio legale Salussoglia
- Translation of contracts and legal documents in the fields of commercial, corporate, real estate and family law (Italian > English, Polish), accompanied by the relevant sworn translation and legalisation services.
Studio Legale Comba & Rosano
- Translation of legal documents (Italian > Bulgarian, Romanian, German, French, Greek, English, Chinese and other languages) and the relative sworn translation and legalisation services before the pertinent authorities.
- Technical and corporate translations relating to friction materials and braking systems for agricultural and construction machinery and industrial applications (Italian > German).
- Translation of administrative and financial documents (Italian > English, Portuguese; Polish, Swedish > Italian).
- Translations of user manuals for machine tools (Italian <> English; Italian > Polish, Hungarian).
- Translations of machinery and plant manuals, amounting to over 300,000 words, for several end clients (Italian > Hungarian, Russian; English > Hungarian, Russian).
- Translation and certification of technical documentation on fire-fighting systems (Italian > English, French).
- Translation of contracts and administrative documents (Italian > English).
- Translations of technical documentation and tender specifications in the technical flooring sector (German > Italian)
- Translation of marketing texts relating to the marble production sector (Italian > English, German, French, Spanish).
- Technical and marketing translations in the field of traditional handmade braiding (Italian > English, German).
- Translation of texts relating to the organisation of international events in the field of corporate entertainment (Italian > English, French, German, Spanish, Russian).
Falbo & Manara Legal Firm
- Translation of legal documents (Italian > Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Croatian, German, English, Arabic, French and other languages) and related sworn translation and legalisation services
- Translation of legal, administrative and technical documentation relating to patents and trademark protection (Italian > English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Slovak, Arabic)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OTHERWORDS
The Department of Communication, Relations with the Territory and Residents of the Metropolitan City of Turin worked together with Otherwords on several occasions within the scope of various European projects, both for the interpreting of seminars and conferences (in person and also using digital platforms) and for the voiceover for videos in foreign languages.
CARLA G. – METROPOLITAN CITY OF TURIN
We turned to Otherwords for translation services and language courses. In both cases we found a partner capable of listening to us, understanding our needs and offering us solutions in a fast, flexible and personalised way. Unlike previous experiences, we were given a language course that was 100% tailored to our needs and taught by excellent teachers, not only in professional terms but on a personal level too. This made achieving results easier and more enjoyable.
Elisabetta R. – Motivexlab
Serena Valentino is a reliable and meticulous professional. We at BRIGADE SRL used Otherwords' translation services from Italian into various languages (English, German, Croatian) and vice versa. The result was impeccable, even when it came to translating particularly complicated technical components. We also took English language courses with excellent end results for our employees.
Maurizio C. – Brigade Electronics Group
Courtesy, skill and punctuality. Serena Valentino and Otherwords have always been a qualified and reliable partner for my legal firm.
Stefano M. – Falbo and Manara legal firm
We have collaborated with Otherwords on several projects. They are always extremely attentive to the quality of the product. They are willing to listen and weigh up any problems in order to find the best solutions to offer the client. Working with them is a pleasure.
Daniela L. – Stedan
You don't always find such diligent and punctual partners as Otherwords, a company that not only offers very fair prices but also makes every effort to find the best way to translate a text, adapting it to the target culture.
Francesco T. – Fri